Our worldwide Aerospace expertise in Fleet Technical Services (FTS), Aircraft Modification Engineering and LRU design ensure the highest quality engineering services for your Airline, Aircraft OEM, MRO and Equipment OEM. Our Aerospace engineering teams have the capability to design, retrofit, fabricate, qual test, install, ground / flight test, and certify your aircraft Avionics, Interior, LRUs and various equipment to the latest FAA and EASA requirements. We then work with your airline personnel to engineer and plan for proper and most cost effective maintenance programs per your airline operation and local regulatory requirements.
- Our software team has the capability to develop and certify software up to Level A per DO-178B requirements
- Our designers and analysts utilize the latest CAD and analytical packages for substantiation
- Our FTS team uses the latest trends in the industry along with our sophisticated
AvMET™ tool to:
- Reduce Costs
- Improve Reliability
- Increase Aircraft Availability
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance and Safety
We provide a single point of contact for all your needs.
We work around your needs. We can incorporate our engineering team into your existing engineering group to enhance your capabilities, or operate independently as a partner to provide total customer satisfaction. Our flexibility allows us to work with you at your site or support you from our offices.
Let us know how we can help you.